MSS Software can develop your custom barcode software application using Microsoft.net, Visual Basic, M/S C++, Access, or SQL Server. We use a variety of state-of-the-art data collection tools to create fast and solid programs. Example of common applications we've written software for include:
- Time & Attendance- clock in/clock out, calculate elapsed times, etc.
- Labor Reporting- record start/stop times of labor activity, qty scrapped, qty completed, etc.
- Par Stock- download list of items which should be on a hospital cart to compare the desired quantity (par stock level) with the actual to determine replenishment needs.
- Fixed Asset Inventory- tag new items and conduct audit of tagged items.
- Physical Inventory- record location and quantity of all items; may or may not include download of existing database.
- Warehouse/Stockroom Transactions- record receipts, issues, moves, scrap, etc.
- Stand-alone RF Warehouse- customer maintains his database from within our shell VB program which talks real-time to handheld terminals.